Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Getting to know me!

Hi and welcome to my new old blog! For years I used this blog and then took a hiatus so I have wiped it clean and I'm starting fresh and clean on it!

Let me tell you a little about me....my name is Andrea and I go by many labels in life:


  • Mom
  • Girlfriend (may as well be his wife)
  • Sister
  • Daughter
  • Friend
  • Nurse
  • Independent Scentsy Consultant
  • Cheery-O
  • Photographer at Good Life Photography
  • Creative Team Member for Designs by Laura Burger
  • Creative Team Member for Susan Godfrey Digital Designs
  • Digital Scrapbook
  • Crafting Queen
  • ....and maybe even enemy to a few....who knows!
So those all are just labels but they don't fully describe me. I'm a little wordy, pretty smart, fierce when I need to be but laid back most of the time, devoted, loving, caring, reliable and so much more! When I'm your friend, I'm your friend for life or as long as you want me. If you don't want me I just chalk it up to your loss not mine and keep moving forward. I'm a very optimistic person but haven't always been that way. I have a huge amount of patience which I learned from my mother who was the most patient person on Earth. I've loved and lost, have an ex husband/baby daddy (LOL....that always makes me laugh because I hate that term but joke about it all the time) and as long as he's involved with our son then I have no qualms with him. I have several people who were really close to me in life that I've lost, my mother, my oldest child, my paternal grandfather and both maternal grandparents. I miss them all deeply but I keep trying to improve myself daily to make them all proud of who I've become in life.

What will you find here? I'm going to use this blog for all intents and purposes! I'll be promoting my photography, I'll tell you about all the incredible Scentsy family promotions, I'll be posting all of my digital layouts whether it's for teams I'm on or not. I'll be posting some personal things here but not too much (I mean I have to have something to rant about on Facebook right?). I'm hoping to get back in the habit of making digital freebies for you to use and of course you'll find me making sketches and templates as those are a love of mine and I used to maintain a website dedicated strictly to them!

That's just the bones on me....I'll add a little fat later (trust me I have plenty) but in the meantime if you ever have a question or something you want to know about me please don't hesitate to ask! That's what I'm here for! And trust me if it's none of your business then I'll tell you that too but that would be rare! LOL! Hope you all are having a wonderful well and I'm going to flood in a few layouts tomorrow for you to see my work! Ciao!

No comments: